If you have already created a Profile with the North Peace Performing Arts Festival, use this section to Login to your Profile.
If you have not yet created a Profile with the North Peace Performing Arts Festival, create a new Profile here.|
Create a New Profile
|* You are an ...|
(check as many as apply)
|Terms and Conditions|
- By creating a Profile with the 2017 North Peace Performing Arts Festival through this website, you are granting the North Peace Performing Arts Festival Association permission to use pictures taken at Festival events and/or your name in the local media, the Festival Website and/or other promotional materials whose purpose is to promote the Festival.
- If you are creating a Profile through this website as an Entrant's Parent, by creating your profile you are therewith giving permission to your child to participate and perform in the 2017 North Peace Performing Arts Festival.
- Creating a profile involves a verification process. Upon completion of the 'Create a New Profile' form you will be sent an email to the email address you provided requiring you to verify your Profile Application. You must verify your Profile Application to activate your Profile. If you do not find this email in your Inbox, check your Junk folder.
- By creating a Profile through this website you acknowledge that the information you provide in your Profile is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete. The provision of intentionally inaccurate, incomplete or fictitious information will result in the suspension of your Profile and any registrations associated with your Profile as we meet our PIPA requirements.
- A suspended Profile is ineligible for registration in a class and/or performance in the Festival.
- Once creation and verification of your Profile is complete, registering yourself, your student or your child in a Class is accomplished by logging in to your Profile and clicking on the 'Register' link. Additionally, all Festival registrations identifying you as the Entrant, the Entrant's Parent, the Entrant's Teacher, or the Entrant's Accompanist will be listed on your Profile.
| I have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions above.|
- Before an Individual, Group or Ensemble can register to perform in the festival:
- the Individual, Group or Ensemble must create a Profile.
- Before an Individual can create a Profile:
- their parent must create a Profile,
- their Parent must provide the Parent's Profile ID to the Individual for inclusion in the Individual's Profile,
- their teacher must create a Profile, and
- their Teacher must provide the Teacher's Profile ID to the Individual for inclusion in the Individual's Profile.
- Before a Group or Ensemble can create a Profile:
- their teacher must create a Profile and
- their Teacher must provide the Teacher's Profile ID to the Group or Ensemble for inclusion in the Group's or Ensemble's Profile.
|Registration Opening Date:||Dec 10, 2016|
|Regular Registration Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2017|
|Late Registration Closing Date:||Jan 10, 2017|
|Late Registration Fee Penalty:||$0.00|
|TBA Closing Date:||Feb 1, 2017|