If you have already created a Profile with the Regina Music Festival, use this section to Login to your Profile.
If you have not yet created a Profile with the Regina Music Festival, create a new Profile here.|
Create a New Profile
|* You are an ...|
(check as many as apply)
|Terms and Conditions|
- By creating a Profile with the Regina Music Festival through this website, you are granting the Regina Music Festival Association RMFA specific rights. Simply put, you are allowing the RMFA to use any photos taken at the festival or final concert on our website, our Facebook page, or in other promotional materials. Names of participants will be listed in the Festival Program, names of performers will be used in the Celebrating Excellence concert program and names and/or photos of winners may be posted on the RMFA website, on our Facebook page and shared with the Saskatchewan Music Festival Association. If this is an issue for you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are creating a Profile through this website as an Entrant's Parent, by creating your profile you are therewith giving permission to your child to participate and perform in the Regina Music Festival.
- Creating a profile involves a verification process. Upon completion of the 'Create a New Profile' form you will be sent an email to the email address you provided requiring you to verify your Profile Application. You must verify your Profile Application to activate your Profile. If you do not find this email in your Inbox, check your Junk folder.
- By creating a Profile through this website you acknowledge that the information you provide in your Profile is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate and complete. The provision of intentionally inaccurate, incomplete or fictitious information will result in the suspension of your Profile and any registrations associated with your Profile as we meet our privacy legislation requirements.
- A suspended Profile is ineligible for registration in a class and/or performance in the Festival.
- Once creation and verification of your Profile is complete, registering yourself, your student or your child in a Class is accomplished by logging in to your Profile and clicking on the 'Register' link. Additionally, all Festival registrations identifying you as the Entrant, the Entrant's Parent, the Entrant's Teacher, or the Entrant's Accompanist will be listed on your Profile.
| I have read, understand and agree to the Terms and Conditions above.|
- Before an Individual, Group or Ensemble can register to perform in the festival:
- the Individual, Group or Ensemble must create a Profile.
- Before an Individual can create a Profile:
- their parent must create a Profile,
- their Parent must provide the Parent's Profile ID to the Individual for inclusion in the Individual's Profile,
- their teacher must create a Profile, and
- their Teacher must provide the Teacher's Profile ID to the Individual for inclusion in the Individual's Profile.
- Before a Group or Ensemble can create a Profile:
- their teacher must create a Profile and
- their Teacher must provide the Teacher's Profile ID to the Group or Ensemble for inclusion in the Group's or Ensemble's Profile.
|Registration Opening Date:||Dec 15, 2018|
|Regular Registration Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2019|
|Late Registration Closing Date:||Feb 1, 2019|
|Late Registration Fee Penalty:||50.00%|
|TBA Closing Date:||Jan 31, 2019|